Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Alhamdulillah a family of four!

Asalamu alaikum,


Our second son was born on November 8th! Mashallah he weighed in at a healthy 8.5 pounds, and we have named him Saif. I had really been praying that I would have a fairly easy normal delivery as I had with our first son, but right at the last minute I ended up with placental abruption and an emergency C-section. Alhamdulillah we made it through ok, but recovery was much harder this time.

I want to thank everyone who posted congratulations (I have been trying to get online to do that, but as you can all guess we have been rather busy recently!) Thank you all!

4 comments:

Garpu said...

Congrats! :)

umm mini said...

Wa alaykum salaam,

Mubarak! May Allah bless him

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum Dear Sister Aisha,

My heartiest congratulations to you and your family. May Allah develop love and kindness between brothers , may Allah guide them on every path of their lives ,may their faith become stronger everyday, and may Allah in their heart creates more love, kindness and respect for parents and elders. Ameen.

Fatima

Anonymous said...

Asalamoalikum ,came across your blog while browsing,been reading post after posts cos relating to them on three levels am from Pakistan,settled in US ,in Abu Dhabi presently ....border runs,pakistani I life style and missing my loved ones bck in US...story of my life!nice to meet u:)
Where r u now?
Stay positive!