Saturday, June 9, 2012

Just need a break

Asalamu alaikum,

I have been having a really stressful month or so. I really need to just get away from it all for a while and that is just not an option right now.

When I get stressed out, I don't really feel like writing very much. I also don't craft as much either. I am very scattered right now.

So I am going to take a little break from blogging for a while, and see where I am in a couple weeks. InshAllah I'll be back an a while with lots to tell you all, maybe some new sewing tutorials and lots of FO's to show!

 

4 comments:

Thinking said...

hmm...but why? What happened...?

Please take care of yourself...stay safe.

Regards.

Umme Yusuf said...

Hope whatever is causing the stress is resolved soon. Take your time, we will be here when you come back, inshaAllah.

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Hope everything fine now.

Yellowflower said...

Gee, I just found your blog. It's so interesting and I love the sewing demos.
Hope you come back soon!

Salam