Sunday, May 13, 2012

Baby Knits and Sewing

Asalamu alaikum,

Just another couple knitting and sewing FO's from a little while ago that I wanted to post before I forget!

My brother in law and his wife recently had their third child, mashAllah this makes three beautiful little boys!

First up is this little set-
Hat-
Pattern:None, just made it up.
Needles:US 5
Yarn: Acrylic

Cardigan-
Pattern:Little Coffee Bean Cardigan

Needles:US 5

Yarn: Acrylic
 
Booties-
Pattern:Bosnian Booties

Needles:US 4
Yarn: Acrylic
 
This one has been in my Ravelry queue for the longest time.
Needles:US 3
YarnAcrylic

I did add some YO's and a drawstring to the socks to keep them on better.

These two sets were completed before Tariq went to the UAE for a business trip in March, just before the new little guy was born.

The next three sewing FO's were completed a bit more than a week ago, as my father in law was going to UAE to see the baby.
 
 Light Blue kameez with simple star shaped machine embroidery around the neck.
Tan kameez with vine shaped machine embroidery around the neck.
White kameez and shalwar with a sort of diamond shaped embroidery at the neck.

MashAllah little nephew has already worn the white suit and the blue kameez, one on each of the past two Fridays, and he is just so adorable!

4 comments:

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

You are very talented ;).
Happy Mother's Day!

mychardikalalife said...

You really are talented, your blog is saved in my google reader but I especially love your posts on crafts!
I am tempted to start a crafty hobby and will be sure to reference your blog!
I really wish I could stitch my own suits (have seen your tutorials)!!
Happy Mother's Day! x

Aishah said...

Salams,
JazakAllah khair for the complements and mothers day wishes!

@mychardikalalife- I went to your blog and read a bit, wondering why you sounded so familiar. I wasn't sure it was you, but then I saw the pic on facebook and knew! I was worried about you as you seemed to just disappear. I am praying your life is going a bit more smoothly!

ANISHA said...

Hey,
I like the way you have designed the designer clothes for children too. I would love to wear this pattern to my 1 year little baby.