Monday, April 23, 2012

Mayndak Madness!

Asalamu alaikum,

Recently as the weather has been growing warmer, we have been invaded by frogs(might be toads though). There is a half inch crack under the main gate, and they just squeeze right under and roam around the main hall.

My darling little man loves them. 
Saad carefully holding a frog, so he doesn't squish it.

I have always loved catching frogs, toads, and lizards. When I was younger my parents took us camping a lot and my brothers and I always loved to try to catch them. Saad is not afraid of manydaks(frogs), or chipkalian(lizards), as most of my nephews and nieces are. He always freaks out my SILs by trying to catch them and bring them inside to show off his new temporary pet.
 
He doesn't keep them, but puts them in a little plastic bucket and watches them for a while before releasing them back under the front door.

2 comments:

Umm Aaminah said...

That's Saad??? Masha'Allah he looks huge! Time flies, sis.

Aishah said...

Yup, MashAllah he is sprouting up like a little weed, but he is staying on the thin side. I think it's all that little kid energy. Same thing with my nephews, even in their sleep they move all around!