Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Feature-A year in Review

Asalamu alaikum,

****This is a scheduled post as I will be in Karachi for a while, please do comment, and I will post them as soon as we are setup, Thanks!****

So I started the "Friday Feature" last December, and have managed to write just about every Friday for a whole year.

I think it has helped me to write more on the blog, and to get content up even if I feel kind of lazy and don't want to write, even though the ideas are there. InshAllah I will be able to keep it up in the new year(after we get the net setup again).

Here are the "Friday Features" of the past year.

So anybody have a favorite Friday Feature post? Anything that you particularly like or maybe that you didn't like? Any particular topics that you want to see?

No comments: