Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Liebster blog award!



Asalamu Alaikum,

Sister Um Zakarya from Froggy Hijabee, has given me a Liebster blog award! It is so exciting, this is my first blog award, JazakhAllah Khair sister!


The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

So here are the rules-
  1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere - other bloggers.
  5. And, best of all - have fun(Yay, Fun!)
Link
My five picks are-
Kiss my roti -Always gets me thinking.
After Hardship There is Ease -Inspires me to be a better me.
ihsaanlife -This is a sister I knew in America, she is a wonderful writer, with thoughtful and inspiring posts.
Yemeni Journey A sister I met(virtually ;-), through Ravelry. Another inspiring writer, she is like a painter with words, I can so easily see what she describes.
Thinking As the blog title suggests, I do spend a lot of time thinking, lots of excellent posts.

4 comments:

Thinking said...

hmm....Dear Aishah

You deserve the award and congratulations.

Its very kind of you to nominate me for one.

I am so honored.

Thank you dear !

rotifan said...

Thanks for the nomination Aishah! I really appreciate it. Also thanks for sticking around despite my infrequent posts

Yosra said...

Asalamu Alaykom Sis,

Many thanks for awarding me on a day on which I questioning why I blog. No, it's not for awards but for what you said. That's great that you get something out of what I do. May Allah reward you for your outreaching efforts of kindness.

Sabeen said...

Thank you Aisha:)
I am so happy that you still remember me.