Saturday, April 2, 2011

No Friday Feature this week

Asalam Alaikum,

I have just been so deeply, down to the bone tired for the past couple of days, that I have not been able to even think straight.

InshAllah, Friday Feature will be back next week, and hopefully I'll be able to finish up the belt shalwar tutorial sometime this week as well. I have been working on it for a while, a bit at a time. As it is very picture heavy, I have split it up into two posts and they are about 3/4 of the way finished.

4 comments:

UmmIbrahim said...

In sha' Allah you will feel better soon! Hope you get some rest. The heat in Karachi always zaps me when we go, so I hope it's not that for you, I'm sure you are better acclimated from having lived there for a while.

Take your time on the tutorials and enjoy the end of the cricket madness after today!

Aishah said...

Salams UmmIbrahim,
I think part of it is just plain ol' stress, anytime I start to get stressed out I just get so tired.

I have a tendency to get distracted by new ideas easily. :-) I made myself promise not to start taking pics for the next set of tutorials before I get this one posted.

I told Tariq that when we get back to the states I am going to make him watch lots and lots of Red Sox games as a revenge for all this cricket!

Thinking said...

hmm...take some rest....

I am waitiing for you to come back with some more intresting stories...

Aishah said...

Salams Thinking,
InshAllah a day or two more and I'll be back to myself again.