Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mooli Paratha, Yum!

Asalam Alaikum,
Today I made mooli paratha(daikon radish paratha). This is the third or fourth time I have made them and I am really close to perfecting my own version. Normally in Tariq's family they don't eat mooli paratha, but it is quickly becoming one of our favorites.



We had them after maghrib time, with a nice cup of hot chai and a simple thick raita(yogurt sauce). It was so good, a bit more tweaking the recipe and I think it will be ready for posting on my food blog.

3 comments:

ReeBz said...

YummY! they are one of my favourite parathas :D! yesterday my mum made qeema paratha which we ate with gren chutney. but i Really love mooli parathas too! they are the real treat of winters:)
I love them except the smell molis produce during cooking process :S

Adventurous Ammena said...

hubby has added this to the list of things he wants to eat until they pop out his ears when we come over ;) I know the moolis here.. they just dont look appetising, so will see ;)

Thinking said...

hmm....nice read.

Keep up the good work !