Saturday, January 1, 2011

Last FO of 2010

Asalam Alaikum,

This is my last FO of 2010, a hat to match the crochet baby jacket I finished a while back. The jacket and hat are going to one of our neighbors who is a close friend of Tariq's, for his one year old son.





Here is Saad modeling, he kept saying "this for chota(small) baby, nahi(not) Saad. Saad want blue hat." Apparently he does not like the color of the stripes.


Pattern:none, just made it up.
Yarn:Acrylic
Hook:US F

There are a couple more FO's from 2010 I just haven't gotten around to getting pictures yet.

3 comments:

Thinking said...

hmm...good stuff...

I know that you made it yourself...just want to know what you do with them?

Are you selling them online?

By the way...you are so talented..I wish I know these stuff...like my mum...

Aishah said...

Thinking,
Mostly I just make stuff for my family, or as little gifts for friends. I wouldn't sell stuff, it takes too long to finish and would be very expensive. A lot of my Pakistani Aunties love that I do these types of things, it seems less popular in the younger generations.

I sew my own suits, embroider, crochet knit and other things, it is mostly just a hobby, for time passing.

Thinking said...

hmm...well I must say again...it is great hobby and you are doing it so much better than any tailors here...

Yes...its not popular in younger generations but one can judge the good stuff by only looking at it...

Keep up the good work !