Monday, November 30, 2009

Knitters Crack

Asalam Alaikum,

Really I am so addicted to this pattern and the variations of it. For my FOURTH BSJ I decided to do the Stockinette version. Although I LOVE the original pattern, I am not the biggest fan of garter stitch and usually prefer the flat look of Stockinette.
Almost completed sweater(only missing buttons)-

Completed sweater modeled by my two year old-

Really, I just can't seem to stop my self, I already have plans to start another.

Details-
Pattern-Stockinette BSJ
Yarn-Plymouth Encore Colorspun; 1 and 1/2 Skeins(roughly half)
Needles-24 inch Addi Turbo Circular
Total Completion Time-About two weeks(Only about a week of actual knitting time)

1 comment:

Sydney said...

I may have to try this one! You make it looks so fun! I hope everything is going great with you guys over there. We'resettling in nicely here and Stu gets back in two more weeks (yay!). Here's hoping you get to come home sooner than later.